News: Valley Heights Rail Museum launches new DVDs for sale
Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum, in partnership with TDV Productions is proud to announce the launch of a series of new DVDs:
Remastered from original 8 mm film these DVDs feature
- "Branch Lines" presents interesting scenes from Oberon, Yass, Bunnerong Power Station, Griffith, Kooragang Island and Emu Plains Gravel Siding before stepping back in time to a special feature documentary on the Camden Line.
- "Steel on Steel" takes the viewer on a journey over the extensive coal only haulage lines of the South Maitland Railway and J & A Brown networks.
- “Bi Centenary Steam” captures the journeys of three historic Steam Locomotives. 3801 and 3642 pairing together to haul the Bicentennial Train, and 3801 accompanies the world famous Flying Scotsman on one of their many interstate tours during Australia’s Bicentennial Celebrations.
- “The Yaraka Mixed” captures the important role of the Mixed Train that serviced the remote communities between Blackall and Yaraka in outback Central Queensland.
- 5910 & 3642 to Moss Vale via Port Kembla includes some interesting behind the scenes footage of the Port Kembla Steel Works.
Great value at $38 including GST and postage, and ready for immediate delivery, download the order form now! ,
[To complete orderform online, click on DOWNLOAD ICON: to open in Acrobat Reader]
For more information, contact email@example.com