News: 2015 Seniors Days — Sunday 8 March and 22 March
- Seniors Week Special "One for One" Offer
- 17b Tusculum Road, Valley Heights
- 10am until 3pm (Museum closes at 4pm)
- FREE entry on presentation of Seniors Card (if accompanied by adult or child
paying normal admission fee)
- Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum
- To commemorate Seniors Week, in our hundred and second year, the volunteers
at the museum extend a warm welcome to Seniors Card holders to take advantage of the
Museum’s special ticketing arrangements[*]
on this open day (each Senior gaining free entry must be accompanied by at least
one regular paying visitor – adult or child[*])
- Please come along with the family to enjoy our ever-changing display of remarkable exhibits.
- Includes unlimited rides on the 1890s Sydney Steam Tram.
- View model layouts, climb on board historic locomotives and carriages, inspect
memorabilia and artefacts from 50 years of operation.
Bookings not required. Enclosed, flat footwear is recommended.
* Full pricing for visitors