The Valley 1870-1890
This model is a diorama of the original station at Valley Heights:
- In 1875 a platform known as Eagar's was provided for the Colonial Treasurer, Mr Geoffrey Eagar, who was also the owner of Welcome Inn at this location.
- In 1877, Eagar's Platform became known as The Valley.
- In 1890 it became known as Valley Heights.